CCC Tuesday Updates – 20191029
October 29, 2019
- Another great weekend hosted by ABD at Sunrise Park. A blue bird sunny day and a completely new course gave us all a little bit of everything… the original Heckle Hill, turns, power sections, dry grass, slippery mud, even a water “feature”. Thanks to everyone who came out to race with us.
- Links to all results are here.
- Photos should be up soon from SnowyMountain and Mike Nauman.
- Next up, the CCC heads a little further West for the 6th stop at Campton Cross which is our traditional Halloween themed race. Will someone or a group of someones be able to top the marching band from last year? We’ll find out on Sunday. The normal course preview will be posted Thursday morning and Reg closes Thursday night.
- We’ve received comments that some of you are NOT removing your bikes/wheels from the equipment pits after your race. Not all of our pits can be UCI regulation size, so please make a concerted effort to grab your gear from the pits to make room for others racing after you. Thanks!
- And finally… here’s your friendly mid-season reminder that we’re all just a bunch of local amateurs hanging out in the park on a Sunday riding our bikes around in circles. We can all be competitive, we can all get excited, we can all have opinions. But if you can’t be a positive contributing member of our little CX community (making us all more awesome) without WRITING IN ALL CAPS… then take a week off, calm down, and come back the next week. We’ll still be here racing our bikes and enjoying each other’s company, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again.