2019 Pheasant Run Resort Preview
November 21, 2019
Pheasant Run Resort (#PRRcx) is hosted by veteran race promoters, the South Chicago Wheelmen, one of the region’s and country’s oldest cycling clubs.
- Pheasant Run Resort located at 4051 E Main St. Saint Charles, IL 60174. Please don’t go to Indian Lakes.
- Online pre-reg on BikeReg closes tonight. Remember there are 2 separate reg pages, Saturday and Sunday
- Preliminary staging for Saturday only will be posted here Friday morning.
- Saturday Results will affect Sunday staging. Preliminary Sunday staging will be posted here early Sunday morning. Please pay attention.
- New bib numbers each day. Please do NOT wear your Saturday number on Sunday.
- Food: Mario’s Kart will be onsite both days serving delicious tacos and burritos.
- Bike Wash: There is NO bike wash or hoses at PRR. Please plan your bike and body wash accordingly.
- After your race, if you’re staying at the hotel, please please please do NOT wash your bike in your room and do not take towels out of guest rooms to wash bike outside. Today’s rain will not dry out completely so please plan accordingly.
- NO walking or riding on putting greens or tee boxes. NO warming up on fairways. There is a large golf outing taking place this weekend at PRR, so please show the other users of the property courtesy and respect like we always do.
- This is another “No Drone Zone” due to the proximity to the DuPage airport.
- For guests staying overnight, checkout is at 11am on Sunday. Late checkout at 3pm is available for an extra $25.
- Kiddy Cross TBD this weekend depending on the weather.
- Parking is limited, satellite parking will be west across the street by Target (Kautz Road).
- There will be even less daylight left at the end of the day than last week after the last race ends, so please plan accordingly. Also if you can, please help the South Chicago Wheelmen tear down the course (on Sunday) so they aren’t doing it all in the dark.
- The Course: We will again be racing on the East side of the property, next to the airport. The SCW never disappoint and this weekend’s track will roughly be similar to last year, if you can imagine it without snow. As always, the course may be different and change based on weather conditions.
Given phone # is for Mansonite.
Correct # 630.584.6300
we are having a women’s category and junior racer mixer starting at noon on Saturday. We also have a mini fundraiser for
with a raffle prize and bake sale going all weekend. Swing by and say hi and donate at the INTENT and Spidermonkey tents!
John McCormack Irish Songs And Ballads https://washingtonpost.fotohuset.biz/24.html Sweetie Irie You Must Come Back