2019 ABD Sunrise Park Preview
- #ABDcx The standard preview page is over here.
- Preliminary staging will be posted here.
- Remember pre-reg on BikeReg closes tonight.
- All riders need to show their USAC license at the Reg desk, yes… even if you pre-reg’d and everyone knows who you are. If they ask, you need to show it. Please be nice to the Reg desk volunteers. They are probably someone’s mom or dad and only do this once per year to help make our little races happen. Thanks!
- If you upgraded this week and want 1/2 your CCC series points to follow you to the next category, please contact us at ChicagoCrossCup at gmail by Friday. We will NOT automatically transfer your points. See the rules/FAQ page here.
- Parking on Foster Ave is allowed but on NORTH side only. There should be “No Parking” signs along the park (south) side. If not, please respect this. Also Parking is allowed on Struckman Blvd (better option), or at Sycamore Trails School (preferred).
- PLEASE no parking on grass.
- North of the Border will be serving Mexican and American w/ veggie options.
- Kiddie race is at 2pm!
Teams can drop tents by using the bike path off Struckman Blvd. Enter the park but then you must park outside the park. Please, thanks!
- Due to Safety concerns NO TENTS on the Southwest portion of course along bike path. This is marked on the course map in Orange. If you put a tent there you will be kindly asked to move it somewhere else.
- No alcohol. Sorry Park rules.
- Weather forecast is 100% chance of awesome.
- The Course: Brand new course at this year including; an uphill start/finish, new approach to the original Heckle Hill but with all the classic lines from years past and more, logs and barriers, a choose your own path of adventure. Course runs anti-clockwise.
Categories: Course Preview
Comments are off for this post.