- Welcome to September!
- The first UCI CX race of the 2019-2020 season took place this past weekend in Virginia. So if you didn’t think CX was only coming, its already here!
- Speaking of, in about an hour you can register on line at BikeReg.com for all of the 2019 Chicago Cyclocross Cup events. Please note the new race day schedule, additional category, and other details. If you have questions, always feel free to email us directly.
- The new 2019 Season Pass is also available here. Reg for all of the events you want in a single transaction. Note the season pass link may not be live until later in the day.
- While you are on BikeReg registering for races, why not donate a few dollars to our season long charities? This year we will again be donating your donations to our 3 amazing cause, Blackstone Bicycle Works, West Town Bicycles, and Big Marsh.
- If you’re racing you’ll need gear. Check out long time series sponsor and host of the Goundhog Day PSI-clocross event, PSIMET Custom Wheel‘s new wheelset, the X. Celebrating 10 years in business, the X wheelset has the maximum possible width to properly support the 33mm UCI limit on tire widths, and provides the best contact with the tubular tire’s base tape – giving up to 60% more glue contact area than other popular wheels. The outer horn of the rim bed also has a wider and rounder profile to further eliminate pinch flats caused when the sidewall of the tire contacts the rim edges in competition. See psimet.com for more details and ordering info.
- And finally… this Thursday 9/5/2019 at 7pm the CCC will be hosting its first annual Rider Forum at the Rapha Chicago Clubhouse. Come out and interact directly with the series directors as well as other CCC participants. We want to know what you think and have to say about the series and how we can make it better for everyone. See you there!
Comments are off for this post.